- Location: Wehrle Bros.
- Year: 2010
- Manufacturer: Polaris Industries
- Model: RANGER EV
- New/Used: Used
- Hours: 114
- Primary Color: CAMO
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
|Engine Type||Single 48-Volt, High-Efficiency, AC-Induction Motor|
|Front Suspension||MacPherson Strut 8 in. (20.3 cm) Travel|
|Front Brakes||Hydraulic Disc with dual piston front calipers|
|Front Tire||25 x 9-12; Carlisle|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm, IRS 9 in. (22.9 cm) Travel|
|Rear Brakes||Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Tire||25 x 9-12; Carlisle|
|Dry Weight||1,700 lb. (771 kg)|
|Wheelbase||72 in. (182.9 cm)|
|Ground Clearance||10 in. (25.4 cm)|
|Box Capacity||37 in. x 51 in. x 11 in./500 lbs. (94 cm x 129.5 cm x 27.9 cm/226.8 kg)|
|Towing Capacity||1,250 lbs. (567 kg)|
|Transmission||Direct Drive with Low-Noise Gears|
|Drive System||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode|
|Colors||Mossy Oak Break-Up|
2010 POLARIS RANGER EV. ELECTRIC VEHICLE. VERY CLEAN AND QUIET. FRESH TIRES. 30HP. 25MPH TOP SPEED. FOUR WHEEL DRIVE. HYDRAULIC DISK BRAKES. 1250 LBS TOWING.
The 2010 Polaris RANGER® EV Electric-Powered Utility Vehicle (UTV) is the leader of the electric mid-sized utility vehicle class. This clean & quiet vehicle dominates the competition with its unmatched ride, 25 MPH (40.2 KPH) top speed, and 50-mile Range - making it the perfect mid-sized electic utility vehicle for farming, ranching, hunting, and recreational riding.
- Power: Powered by a 48 volt AC high-efficiency induction motor, 30 HP with a 25 mph (40 kph) top speed. 3 selectable modes: high for performance, low for pulling/towing, mid-range for maximum distance
- Accessories: A full line of cabs and cab components, plus winches, brushguards, bumpers and many Lock & Ride accessories that go on and off in seconds. Choose from hundreds of Pure Polaris accessories, gear and apparel.
- Suspension: Legendary smooth IRS with class-leading 9 in. (22.9 cm) of travel. Full 10 in. (25.4 cm) of boulder-avoiding ground clearance.
- Seating and Ergonomics: Comfortable seating for two adults. Certified Roll-Over Protective Structure (ROPS).
- Traction: On-Demand True All-Wheel Drive (AWD). Engages all four tires when the rear wheels slip and you need more forward traction. Reverts back to 2WD when you don't.
- Payload: Cargo box capacity: 500 lbs. (226.8 kg), class-leading 1,000 lbs. (454 kg) payload capacity, class-leading 1,250 (567 kg) towing capacity
- Engine Type: Single 48-Volt, High-Efficiency, AC-Induction Motor
- Final Drive: Direct Drive with Low-Noise Gears
- Drive System: On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut 8 in. (20.3 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 9 in. (22.9 cm) Travel
- Front Brake: Hydraulic Disc with dual piston front calipers
- Rear Brake: Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tires: 25 x 9-12; Carlisle
- Rear Tires: 25 x 9-12; Carlisle
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
- Parking Brake: Hand-Actuated
- Wheelbase: 72 in. (182.9 cm)
- Dry Weight: 1,700 lb. (771 kg.)
- Length/Width/Height: 108 in./56.5 in./73 in. (274 cm/144 cm/185 cm)
- Ground Clearance: 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Bed Box Dimension/Capacity: 37 in. x 51 in. x 11 in./500 lbs. (94 cm x 129.5 cm x 27.9 cm/226.8 kg)
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,250 lbs. (567 kg)
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride
- Hitch/Type: Std/Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital Hour Meter, Mode Indicator, DC Outlet, Hi-Temp Light, Charge Cycle Indicator, Battery Life Indicator
- Colors: Mossy Oak Break-Up